- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber to muzzle cleaning
- A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off of the grip frame without the use of tools.
- Ergonomic bolt stop
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round
- Accurate sighting system features adjustable rear sight and drilled and tapped receiver for Weaver- or Picatinny-style rail for easy mounting of optics
- Ambidextrous manual safety positively locks the sear in the “SAFE” position when applied. Safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame
- Magazine drops free on release for faster reloading
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed
- Also includes: two, 10-round magazines
More Information SKU 23782455 UPC 736676401079 BRAND Ruger MODEL NAME Mark IV 22/45 MPN 40107 CALIBER .22 LR CLASS Full-size CAPACITY 10+1 BARREL LENGTH 5.5″ LENGTH 9.75″ WEIGHT 34.4 oz. SIGHTS Fixed Front; Adjustable Rear GRIP Standard TRIGGER Standard SAFETY Ambidextrous Manual Safety FINISH Blued CONDITION New in Box MSRP (STATIC) 409.00
RUGER MARK IV 22/45 .22 LR 5.5-INCH 10RDS
Mark IV 22/45 is the classic semiauto target pistol design in 22 LR caliber with a 5 1/2′ barrel. This version features a 10 round magazine and adjustable front sights. Grab a Mark IV 22/45, some extra magazines and don’t forget to grab some ammo with fixed rate shipping. Happy shooting.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.